Tuesday, March 13, 2007

went for training at school today....
did hurdles for a while...
i suddenly suck and kept on hitting it!
then did sprints with blocks...
went out with victoria and isabelle:D

on the way back in the mrt,
someone smsed me...
// him
##me:)

//Hey wanna talk?
##who's that?
//japheth duh!
##Chey...okay..talk....
//Just kiddin this is *******
##okay... soo who are you? ******* or japheth?
//Japheth lah
##why say *******?crazy....i thought some dumb person playing trick on me!
//someone told me you like...
##someone told you i like who? *******?who told you?

//someone why? is it true?
##some told you i like*******?who told you?
//lol, oic, you got something going on
##someone who? and maybe, then again, maybe not...
//i'd be betraying the person
##right... soo not. at least give me a clue
//Nah
##NAH! omg! the whole point of you smsing me was to find out....
//ok. fine. it was joseph
##joseph told you i like *******? he knew?
//duh. anyways i gtg. bye

##bye


i'm damn freaked out now!
hahahah!
twin and michelle pang seh kia!

No comments: