Saturday, April 14, 2007

you think you're all that...
what you said is crap...
like look who's the one
go! for all i care...
go ask anyone who knows us...
if they tell you.. they're brave...
if they don't, it's my loss


went for cat class...
then to ''dinner''...
after to court...
played soccer with junior, kristel and michelle...
we were trying to keep the ball away from avlyn:)
then we all got tired; accecpt junior..
soo he kept on kicking the ball at avlyn....
soo avlyn wanted to go get a drink...
then she suddenly called maria and said some chinese guy was following her...
okay... soo danny and pereras walked me home...
but i rang the door bell like shit and no one answered!
soo i went back to 7-11 with them..
went to the toilet...

anon: (farting sound for 5 seconds)
me: AVLYN! WALAU! YOU FART SOO LOUD!
pereras: (hinting out something)
me : WALAU! SOO SMELLY LARH!
pereras: (whispers) it's not her.. it's the other women!
me : OMG!
we all ran out leaving avlyn there!

soo went back to church....
skated for awhile..
then dad sent me home

No comments: