Thursday, July 12, 2007

HURDLES TODAY! :DDDDD
position: 14TH!
timing: 16.34seconds!

I'm 25% unhappy and 75% happy today! There was nationals for hurdles today! I was feeling quite happy and confident to at least clear everything properly.First and second hurdle was great! I cleared with no problems(3steps).Then i have no idea what happened but i went over the third hurdle with the WRONG leg! Soo the rest i did 5 steps.Happy i wasn't last in my heat :D Well, isabelle and valerie cleared better than me:D Poor Jovan though, i shant say what happened to him but be happy okay!Went for bubble tea at LOT 1 after with rachelanne, isabelleC, valerie,Demello,PriscillaLou,Audrey! Some conversations we had! It was seriously hilarious!

When i was waiting for my heat.
Desiree:-Concetrating and visualising my race-
Demello,Audrey:DESIREE! DESIREE!
Desiree:-ignores them-
Demello,Audrey:DESIREE! DESIREE!
Desiree:-turns around- Yeah?
Demello,Audrey:YOUR BRA RED COLOUR CAN SEE!
Desiree:-adjust but still can see- Hiyoh! nevermind larh!
Demello,Audrey:HAHAHA!

Okay! Dawn and Rachelanne told me this.It happened when i was running.
THE GUY: ke garisan, sediah, BANG!
Desiree:-starts running-
DAWN, RACHEL:GO DESIREE!
MUAMMAR: GO DESIREE! ( looking at the other side of the track -.-)
hahaha! funny!

No comments: