Monday, December 03, 2007

MOTIVATIONS

Training today was a motivational talk by ms eileen. Gosh, i admire those people alright. Ms eileen is like DA BOMBZZXXXX! All the videos she showed us we really unbelieveable. She's a gymnast, hurdler and diver. Best part, she went to sea games for all of it and won something. The piece of paper in still in my wallet, Blank. I have yet to find something to motivate me ): Nevermind, it takes time :D I'm going to laminate it after i write something on it and keep in in my wallet till i lose it. We choose like all our track stuff for next year, fast yeah. Reminds me, i need to get new spikes, not the shoes but the needle thingy.

Went over to Jiamin's place.There was this old man at the pool sun tanning or something, haha, horrible sight. Supposed to go town but ended going to woodlands instead. Don't want to say what happened and all. But, it was unexpected.

No comments: