Thursday, January 03, 2008

PLAIN BORING.

I love english class!
Ms Rajen is dramatic to the extreme.
Her facial expressions are like woah!
And that's like the most fun class soo far.
Crystal's like my POA partner.
It's been forever since i've hanged with her,
9 pathetic people in my POA class :(
Carmen's insane, she think's i wait outside her POA class,
just because i want to see her-.- haha.
Too bad darling, i'm waiting for yi ning:D
Malay class is NOT boring for the first time.
All my teacher's are weird.
2 hours of art tomorrow,
Gosh! I soo can't wait for it.
And i've only got to bring history books tomorrow,
what a relief!
Form teacher is irritating, the rest of school isn't bad soo far.

Amrish:D I look taller here!
Track and Field 07

Promises are meant to be kept, not broken

No comments: