Friday, March 28, 2008

Twisted Angels.
School is getting really stressing right now.
I've got to do funfair planning.
And actually start on the de-co already.
But apparently 3J isn't really helping much.
Simple things such as bringing unwanted items can't be done.
Great dissapointment yeah.
I really hope you guys can see how difficult it is to handle.
I'm trying my best,
But it'll be a disaster if none of you do anything.
Cheerleading is due soon.
I think my house is doing really great.
At least compared to when we first began.
I've still got alot of homework to catch up on.
Failed maths soo i need to buck up alot.
Other subjects aren't that great either.
Went for a barbeque in church.
Practically spent it playing taiti with clique.
I'm the queen of cards! haha.
Jeremy and desmond joined too later.
Mum wanted me back home early.
Soo here i am, blogging.
Since it's soo damn early i can't sleep.
Tell me it isn't about you.

No comments: