Thursday, May 15, 2008

PEACEANDQUIET.
My special little spot.
Yesterday was marking day soo there wasn't school.
Went out with the 'clique'.
At least we still act like one i guess.
Caught a movie at town and lunched too.
Went for mars bars and gelare with dawn and michelle.
Checked quite a few papers today,
And i'm not really happy with any of my marks.
Screwed up my sciences and SS papers.
Maths is like - fuck man-
I've been getting really upset and irritated lately.
Maybe you do know my reason, then again,
you may be totally lost and clueless.
I'm really sorry if i've been unreasonable or just mean to you guys.
But you should know how i'm like.
I tend to take a long time to ignore things.
I really need my alone time right now.
Everything seems so fake.
The smiles, conversations and concerns.


No comments: