Thursday, January 22, 2009

DESIREESAYS.
''Negative reactions.''
There like CNY celebration in school tomorrow.
I really don't feel like wasting my time in school.
Soo Dawn, Michelle, Vaddi and Me have been doing house stuff.
Cheerleading trails are next week.
I'm soo sad i can't join cheerleading this year:(
Apparently captains and vice captains will be too busy.
Okay, what else it there happening right now?
I've been going for trainings somewhat regularly.
And i'm also gaining more and more weight.
I soo need to lose the weight.
Which means time for a heavy yet healthy diet.
Oh, i'm pretty happy with lessons though.
I don't get distracted anymore.
I guess it's due to the new N level criteria.
Gosh, i'd kill myself if i don't do well.
I mean it, such a depressing thought.
Alright, soo goodbye for now.
I'll be back when i have something new to say.


There's something called faith,
Another thing called hope,
And one more called love.

No comments: