Sunday, March 27, 2011

DESIREESAYS
'Restrictions.'

What's my biggest upset right now?
I'll tell you what.
It's my entire life, it just sucks.
I am 18 god-damn it!
And i'm being treated like a 5 year old kid.

Apparently, it's not safe for girls at night.
Walking home alone could get me raped.
A taxi driver could rape me.
A stalker could follow me in public transport.
And then rape me later.
So basically, i'm just gonna end up raped right?

WHAT THE HELL?!
You expect someone to send me to my doorstep,
But you're against me hanging out with guys at night-.-
Better yet, you're against me ever having a boyfriend.
So technically, it's my girlfriends responsibility to get me home safe?
And then they'd go home alone.
And thus, get raped.
What the hell right, what the f**king hell.
JUST LOCK UP THE BLOODY BOYS!
That way, nobody is gonna get raped!

On the brighter side,
Wait!
That's right, there's no brighter side to this post.
FTW.

No comments: