Saturday, March 31, 2012

DESIREESAYS
"The reason for second guessing"
I've been stuck in camp since Tuesday.
What I need : SLEEP, FOOD, A BED, FAMILY, CLOSE FRIENDS.
What I want : TO GO HOME.
It's not that I'm not enjoying myself here.
But it does suck to be a secretary and have absolutely nothing to do.
I swear I find myself walking around aimlessly most of the time.
Oh well~
I guess that's how it just is.
Anyways, I am sleep deprived as HELL.
2-4 hours of sleep each night is definitely not enough.
Thank God tomorrow is the last day.

I had one of the best 3 days last week.
The chalet with the usuals finally happened.
Guess how long we've been planning it?
ABOUT 5 BLOODY YEARS!
No wonder it went so well.
Photos are here in no order whatsoever.
It's 4.43am and I have to report at 8.00am.
Guess I should go to sleep soon.











Don't confuse me any more than I already am.
I don't need that.
Especially not from YOU.

No comments: