Monday, October 08, 2012

DESIREESAYS
'Say hello to goodbye'

Hello. It's been awhile.
I promised, thus I shall speak of nothing but how I feel.

Oh gosh, how do I do this.
Part of me is glad, yet another part of me is disappointed and upset.
Part of me wants to keep the door open, and the other wants to shut it close and lock it.
I don't understand.
I should be happy this conversation occurred!
I guess I just didn't hear enough of what I needed to know.
Then again, I'm not going to be happy or even close to satisfaction if what I hear isn't what I expect.
Judging by what's going on so far, it like a 99.9% chance.

Question is, what do I do now?
I can't ask anyone because I refuse to break a promise.
Neither can I figure it out myself because I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for that.
Maybe I should just stop expressing how I feel.
 Just keep it to myself and show it to nobody since I'm good at that.

 I've got just the perfect song for this.
Good Charlotte, you're always there for me.

No comments: