Saturday, January 05, 2013

DESIREESAYS
"Because keeping quiet can kill." 

 Gosh does time fly.
It's already 2013.
I wouldn't say it was the start I hoped for, but i'm not complaining.
Who knows, it could have been worse.
So I've decided to have only 1 new year's resolution this time.
"LEAVING THE PAST BEHIND"
Yeah, it sounds pretty simple.
But I think I struggled with that last year.
A new year, a fresh start right? :)

I guess I can say I'm satisfied so far.
The only thing I'm unhappy with would be my grades.
I have no idea how but I felt like I really worked hard this time round.
Yet I still did terrible :(
I'm 50/50 right now.
I'm on the verge of giving up but I don't want the past two years to be flushed down the drain!
Someone save me.
I'm drowning in my own misery.

On the brighter side....
Right, there's isn't a brighter side.
Least not just yet.

Well I did have alot of fun last year.
From my last post till today, plenty has been happening.
There was Michelle's and Althea's birthdays, Halloween, Chirstmas Parties, A-Guides Camp, ASc Got Talent, POLITE, term tests and so much more.
Here are some photos.
Enjoy :)



No comments: