Saturday, June 01, 2013

DESIREESAYS
"And I don't want the world to see me."

Good Evening~
Cheers to my epic face.


 1st June 2013.
That's the middle of the year already!
CPTC the past 6 weeks flew past like a jet plane.
One moment it is there,
The next moment all you see left is the smoke,
And eventually there's nothing left.
Well it was heart-warming to see everyone bonding.
You can just talk to anyone and everyone.
That's what I liked.
Looks like I don't have to worry about an awkward seat during lectures anymore :)
Enough said regarding this.
PHOTO FRENZY.











Anyways, I'm on a "No-cigarette" deal with thing.
Let's just see how long this one actually lasts.
I think it's a stupid thing to do.
Especially since we've got a pretty hectic party life.
Not to mention, it's my last 4 month of being a reckless teenager.
Oh well~
We'll just have to see how it goes.
Yeah.
This is the "thing" I was referring to.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You're going to see this, but WHAT THE HECK!
<3 p="">








No comments: