Monday, September 23, 2013

DESIREESAYS
"And now I'm calling, calling out your name."

Been sick the past week.
Had a hell of a shocker early this morning.
Nevertheless, everything is great!

Ever just closed your eyes, took a deep breath and felt just perfect?
No pictures in your head.
No thoughts.
No songs.
Nothing.
Yeah. That's exactly what I need to do.

My birthday is in a couple of days.
As usual, I dread the day.
I've never liked the idea of celebrating my birthday.
I'd rather just spend it alone.
Reflect on the past year and embrace the good memories.
I don't like receiving gifts either.
I don't like cake.
I think the sweetest thing is a card.
One that takes some time and effort with a meaningful end to it :)

Well, I don't know why.
But I feel like this song is exactly how I feel.


No comments: