Sunday, January 07, 2007

award!! award!!

Woke up at 8.30 today....
went to woodlands sec to collect my edusave award....
my number was 0273:D
afiqah and amirah(pri school) was in my row....
and rudy(pri school) was behind!
glad to know there were others i knew there:)

went to church in school uniform....
missed the bus soo i walked instead:(
met maria at the bus stop....
she was sooo fasinated because of my award....
then jeremy shouted!
we were walking toward each other....
he was walking with anthony...
soo they asked me why i was in school uniform...
then i told the....
they took the certificate from maria's hands.....
shocking?!!?
well, that was their expressions....
they were expecting me to get around $250
but i had $300 instead!
laurie shouted my name...
went there, same thing happened!!

maria was like "wah! wah! soo lucky ah!"
soo i gave her the diao look!!
hahahaha:D

went to JACK'S PLACE for lunch with the ministry....
soooo shiock!!!
made better friends with celine!!!!
walked around till around 6.15...
then we all went home:(







i trust that you can keep my secret....and if it's already known, don't go confirm ok:)

No comments: