Monday, January 15, 2007

it's screwed

i'm kinda...kinda....kinda..... tired...
soo í'm just gonna keep it short and simple:)

school was weird...
was annoyed by alot of people....
for some reasons larh...
got tons of homework just staring at me!

they said my voice was weird....
when i was giving to strecthing commands...
like "up, down, left,right'' and stuff like that...
ariel asked me to do it....
hahahah... my voice was very....
loud and monstery....
not my usual girly voice....

i found out something....
didn't affect me but it was suppose to i guess....
i kinda expected something like that to happen....
but it was the opposite person instead...
i think michelle and dawn know what i mean....
don't tell anyone what it's about okkay...
i'll seriously be like EMO if you do!

SOMEONE LOVES A-MEN

DAWN: DON'T TELL!!!
MICHELLE: DON'T TELL TOO!!
VALERIE: I WILL SHOUT FOR YOU!! BARNEY:)
ISABELLE: YOU'RE A BELL:)
DE MELLO: STOP IT AH!!! AND I'LL ALSO SHOUT FOR YOU:)
PRISCILLA: DON'T BE ANOTHER DE MELLO AND MICHELLE! HAHAHA:)

No comments: