Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIAN!

Alrightt, firsty went to school for LUNCH with OCIP PHILIPPINES people. Then left to botanic gardens for class outing. I seriously expected more people to show up but then... Jieyi was soo bo liao she bought fish food to feed the fishes-.- And soo me, shanna, carmen, jeslyn, kristel, jieyi and dawn went for a walk. Then half way, they all pang seh me shanna and carmen! Walau, i thought they went to walk walk but then they went back. Okayy, soo i rushed off with michelle and kristel to jurong for gian's surprise party. Coolios. He was freaking blurr alright. We played 3 games of bowling. HAHA, it was super spastic!

My blog song sucks right. Carmen choose it for me-.- and i choose her's for her of course! HAHAH! 2 Weeks of horrible blog songs!

No comments: