Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OCIP PHILIPPINES!

I loved it! I thought i was going to suffer with the different living conditions and stuff like that but i was totally wrong. Well, the kids we taught there were super cute and young. They're like 4years old and they wonder around the area soo independently. They're also really smart and enthu. The people there are damn friendly, they will wave at us everytime they see us. I miss Payatas! I miss teh kids! I want to go back! I miss amanda and natasha too! haha, two katong girls i meet there! Can't upload the pictures now. Maybe next time

Alrightt, decided to edit this post after what just happened! Danny called me and asked me to go to some bus stop to lend him an umbrella. Soo desmond and anthony were there too.They were all like crapping with zeph. Then the 912 opposite was approaching! haha, omg! This is hilarious! Desmond ran for it and anthony said he wasn't going to because he had cramps, but he did. The he fell down! HAHAHA! omg! i was like trying to hold my laughter but it's damn funny! Now everytime i see him i bet i'll like imagine that spastic fall

No comments: