Friday, October 10, 2008

DESIREESAYS.
"And you still won't hear me"

EOYs are finally over.
All the papers seemed pretty easy.
But i have no confidence i'll do well.
I guess i have like extremely high aims.
Let's just wait and see how badly i do this time):
Well, the most awkward thing happened today.
Lepak-ed with KRISTEL in WOODLANDS.
And its a FRIDAY!
Cousin, avlyn, gian, hussian and brandon.
I just met them today and they seem rather nice.
I seriously need holiday plans!
Or i'll just end up screwing up all the good fun.
Anyone wants to take me out!?
Haha, it's past 12 already!
I better go get my 12hours of sleep.
I'v been deprived of sleep lately.
Soccer with clique on sunday (:
I can't wait, its been long since we've hanged.
I hear your voice,
It's haunting me.
I try to escape,
You just won't leave

No comments: