Sunday, October 26, 2008

DESIREESAYS.
''Wrath, my greatest sin, a deadly sin.''

I've been thinking lately.
And i realized what's wrong with me.
I have this huge problem with wrath.
I don't really think anyone notices.
Because i don't really show it much.
It's too big a problem for me now ):
It's made me soo fucked up.
I would really appreciate some advice.
Well, there's enough negative energy on my blog now.
Time to be positive.
I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon.
I'm really going to miss someone while i'm gone.
No idea why, but it's not an expected person.
Class chalet; i'm looking forward to it.
Especially the first day(:
Jieyi and Zainabah, you better impress me!
Haha, i trust the two of you okay!
And priscilla too.
Help them pretty please.
I hate our class' screwed up irresponsibility.
Don't miss me:D
Hahah.
Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away

No comments: