Thursday, November 20, 2008

DESIREESAYS.
''Happy birthday in advanced gian.''
I had a rocking day just now.
We went out to celebrate gian's birthday.
'WE' being myself, avlyn, thurston, pereras, jp and lisa,
Amelia, Jm, ashley, kristel and gian.
We had late lunch at pizza hut.
Then we went bowling :)
I wish we had taken pictures there though ):
Thurston taught us something new.
Haha, it was the coolest thing ever!
Well, we have soccer plans on saturday.
And bowling plans on tuesday.
Dave, we need to hang out soon ):
We've only got 9 days left ):
When was the last time you went camping?
Last month at New Zealand

What did your day consist of?
Go read my damn post!

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
No, and i don't need one.

What do you do when you need to relax?
Hit something or close my eye really tight.

What was the last thing you purchased?
Well, i paid for bowling.

Can money buy happiness?
It can buy chocolates. And chocolates make me happy. Soo in a way, YES!

Are you looking forward to anything?
Definately.

Has any one said they love you in the last week?
No ): Haha!

What's the worst thing about you?
I have problems with my temper. I hate people.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Gian, Jm, Thurston.

Does any part of your body hurt right now?
My leg muscles

What was the last thing you took a bite of?
A delicious mars bar.
Do you usually have weird dreams?
Like almost everytime i dream
Do you like your bed?
Yes.

What are you thinking about right now?
Avlyn being an idiot. She's trying to keep me in suspense.

How has this past week been for you?
Rather busy for a holiday. But it happens all the time.

Any fun plans for today?
Read the damn blog once again!

Is the last person you held hands with attractive?
I did a handshake with jp. And he's not attractive. No offence, haha! He's not a man!

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
Practically everyone close to me.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yes! I do it all the time. HAHA! I wear my brother's shirts.
I want nothing more.

No comments: