Saturday, November 22, 2008

DESIREESAYS.
''I'd lie''
Number one, happy birthday little brother.
Today i went to eat sakura for dinner.
Celebrated gabriel's birthday there.
I couldn't have felt anymore left out.
I wonder why i even bothered showing up just now.
It was just me and michelle.
And the rest who we don't seem to mix well with.
But whatever, i'm pretty much happy that way :)
Soo i ate until i could almost puke it all out.
And that means i'll be skipping alot of meals next week.
And doing alot of running too.
I intend to lose 5kg at least during the holidays.
I am soo tempted to go for a walk now.
But my parents will not let me out of the house ):
Alright, i'm exhausted for some reason.
And i'm not going to get my 12hrs of sleep):
Could there be a reason,
a motive perhaps.

No comments: