Saturday, April 09, 2011

DESIREESAYS
'Everyday i'm shuffling.'

Monday to Wednesday we finally had our long delayed chalet.
It felt great to see everyone again after so long.
So we started off quiet as usual.
Gosh, was I dying at the BBQ pit.
One, it's super hot there.
Two, the smoke was killing my eyes.
And three, boy, was there alot to barbecue.
Then we started to hype up and everyone was just amazing!
There were truckloads of funny lines that came out.
Especially while playing Taboo.

Downstairs was like the appetizer.
You start off slow.
Then we headed off back to the room.
And that was the main course :)
The most distinct memory i had was of Party Rock Anthem.
I was breathing outside and shuffling.
And everyone inside was shuffling too.
GOSH! Wild.
So the night or morning (whatever you call it) just killed it.
The next two day were more silent, but we had fun too.

Then today, Theresian Awards Day.
So i went down to cheer on my pals.
Michelle, Kristel and Jessie all received like, HUGE awards.
Feels good to have such talented friends! Keke~

Basically, my week was hands down, WONDERFUL!
Now, poly starts in two weeks.
I'm still worried i can't make friends :(
Oh well.
Just got to follow my motto, 'Just go with the flow.'

Vino <3
Mr Francis<3

Some moments from the chalet.








No comments: