Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DESIREESAYS
'Sometimes, less is more.'


The talk of orientation is sizzling at the moment.
Nearly everyone seems to be doing fine.
I'm, how you say, on the verge of pissing in my boxers.
Yes people, i know i don't seem like the first person you'd want to approach.
But i don't bite (Not an enraged dog with rabbis here, fyi!)
A-math is surprisingly manageable.
I came to class like the loner i am and headed straight for the back row.
But there were two weird guys there.
So i sat like, right-smack in the middle.
The girl beside me, was like a bloody blur cock i swear!
She whispers answers to herself.
Like HELLO?! That's what thinking is for.

Gosh, i sounded really bitchy there, but this is going to get worse.
So the other girls i've seen so far, in the same course.
They're way shorter, plump, and this is best.
I seriously think i'm way prettier than them, HAHA!
Yes yes, the EGO is a killer.
But like come on, i rate myself a 2/10.
Oh well, we'll just see how orientation goes next week.

On a brighter, less egoistic and bitchy note, I'm glad i stayed on with track.
I can feel my body aching like mad.
And i feel super shagged after trainings.
So my fats are dying, muscles are building.
But i still need a gym buddy.
Bummer.

No comments: