Monday, August 01, 2011

DESIREESAYS
'It takes two.'
Time check : 1st August, 12.32am.
The year is passing faster than it should.
I guess it's a pretty good thing.
Especially since 2011 has been nothing but unfair to me.
Then again, time is precious.
Which makes it a bad thing.

Since it's the 8th month, I made a list of 8 things I like and dislike about myself.
4 of each because i'm oh so lazy to put much thought into it.
Yes I'm completely aware how primary school this is.
But I'm embracing my long forgotten childhood.
:)

So let's start with the positive.
1. I like my body now. Its not fat anymore and definitely more tone.
2. I live that i've become much more responsible.
3. I like that I don't depend on company anymore (Getting the hang of the loner thing.)
4. I like that my hair is growing and my curls will be back in no time!

Now for the negative.
1. I'm not a fan of my skin-tone. Way way too dark :/
2. I hate that my body refuses to wake up any earlier than 7!
3. I hate that I've turn into a total crybaby nowadays.
4. I hate that I've not been able to stay away from bad habits.

So since that's done, I guess I'm done for tonight.
Goodnight, and goodbye July.
You were such a bitch.

No comments: