Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DESIREESAYS
'Too hot for me. Got to let go.'



So I've decided to blog before I start my exams.
Which is like, next week! :O
I've got truckloads of revision to complete.
And I've only just began.
GREAT!
Not to mention how sleep deprived I am!
It's not very pleasant to sleep at 3am everyday and wake up by 7am.
I get only 4hours of sleep on a daily basis.
AN AVERAGE TEENAGER NEEDS AT LEAST 8HOURS.
I'm like superman or something!

Moving on.
My 18th birthday is in a month.
Still contemplating if I should throw a party.
My parents aren't gonna organize anything, cause they never do.
My friends aren't either cause they're all obviously too busy.
So it's up to me I guess.
Or I could always spend my birthday alone :/
I really wouldn't mind.
So party or no party?
Hate making decisions.

No comments: