Thursday, January 12, 2012

DESIREESAYS
'Once bitten, twice shy'

January must really be hating on me.

Why is that so?
I'm like an insane 9gagger and now I can finally say,
I HAVE BEEN FRIENDZONED.
Honestly, I have no idea how I'm feeling.
Nor do I know how I'm supposed to be feeling.
Maybe it's cause it hit me at the wrong time.
I mean i'm already going insane with my workload and crap.
And let's not forget my massive emo phase the same time, last year.
Way too much for me to handle at this point.
Some alcohol now would be great!

So anyways, I have a handful of really lovely friends.
Thank you guys truckloads for caring and being supportive.
Though, you're in for a big surprise when I actually meet you guys.
Haha. You have been warned.

Holidays in late February.
It's got me all excited :)
Already got one party invitation.
And clubbing with the boys from class~
That's going to be a hell of an insane night for sure!


P.S. In desperate need of an ice-cream remedy.
Takers?

No comments: