Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DESIREESAYS
"Don't bend, don't break, baby don't back down."

WHAT'S UP!

There's this phrase that I seem to be revolving around.
"What makes you doesn't exist till you know what breaks you."
Heard of it before?
I doubt it.
A little something I've discovered over some intensive thinking.
Not bad right?
Potential poet  or writer or philosopher right here~
Yeah, it may sound pretty pessimistic but it makes sense.
How it relates to me is for me to know.

Back to reality.
Just 11 more weeks till the end of internship.
I'm enjoying it more or less.
I guess the best past of going to work everyday is being greeted by such respectable people.
Those we call the Banglas.
After 5 weeks of working with them, I salute them.
I've been there 5 weeks, and they've been there for years.
Yet I receive a "Good morning" daily.
Not to mention they bow at me too.
THANK YOU GOD FOR SUCH PEOPLE IN SOCIETY.
I mean it.
I am completely touched and thankful towards them.
Singapore would be disastrous without them.
I bet only 5% of the population feel the way I do.
Admit it, the majority of us are way too stuck up and arrogant to appreciate such people.

Anyway, this Saturday is family dinner at the Nonis'.
By family dinner, i mean my family and my lovely clique.
Who could be more thankful for such a lovely bunch.
Really excited.
The last complete gathering was Studio M.

Well, GOODNIGHT.
No, I am not going to bed.
But I have to catch this episode of Pretty Little Liars before I do :)
#word

No comments: