Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DESIREESAYS
"One word, control"

Greetings.

I've got both hands behind my back and you've got to choose one.
One's a fist; pick that and you're getting a punch.
The other's a palm; pick that and you're getting a slap.
So what do you choose?

I'd hope to pick the fist.
You must think I'm insane.
Probably.
Figured if you're going to take a hit, might as well go all out right?
Then recover like a man and move on~

Well the brightest star isn't shining today.
Instead dark clouds are out and it's raining on me.
Sometimes it's really frustrating dealing with matters.
If it's related to a factual, non-debatable topic, then it's cool.
When it isn't, that's when hell breaks loose.
Why?
Because your stand can never be completely acceptable.
Why?
Because if you realize, there's bound to be a contradiction hidden somewhere.
Why?
That's I have no answer to.
Perhaps it may just be me.
Then again, I don't have statistics so I'll assume there's a chance it's not just me.
Got to appreciate nights like these.
Thought after thought after thought.
Putting the pieces of a puzzle you never knew existed together.
Discovering something new about yourself.
Understanding the people who matter to you more.

Oh, screw it.
At this rate, I'm never going to get any sleep.

BTW.
You'll read this eventually.
I'm not angry, you're not a disappointment.
It's not you, it's me.
Don't ask me why.
I won't explain it to you.

GOODNIGHT~

No comments: