Friday, February 28, 2014

DESIREESAYS
"Passion."

Hello.
It's probably the worst time for a post.
Exam in just 7 hours.
I need a nice long weekend.

Graduation is just 3 months away, hopefully.
I've got my fingers crossed.
The amount of stress and pressure it way too intense.
Not to mention a corrupt body clock isn't doing me any good either.
I feel so out of my zone.
Perhaps it's a crucial period now.
Have you ever felt so out of place that you start to question if there's something wrong with you?
Not me.
Maybe I should.
Then I can start feeling normal again.

Anyways, I had a pretty disappointing day.
Studying.
Unproductive as compared to my expectations.
Procrastination.
Way above my expectations.
I was really looking forward to something earlier on.
But nope.
Didn't happen.
On a brighter note, I managed to enjoy my night with Seri.

So this is goodnight.
Back to memorizing.

No comments: