Tuesday, April 01, 2014

DESIREESAYS
"Just a phase of the century."

Hey.

This time last year.
Probably my favorite day of the first half of 2013.
It's ironic, I'm aware.
After all, today is April Fools Day.
I experienced so much in a single night:

1.
Excessive butterflies in my stomach.
Can't deny that  I'm just like any other female teenager.
Tell me something like that and I'm going to melt.
Why?
Because I wasn't expecting it and I never in a million years would have.
Yet it's what I secretly hoped for despite my expectations.

2.
Insecure.
I take such matters seriously.
Discussing it on April Fools, not the best idea.
Saying April Fools! Then saying kidding.
That's even worse.

3.
Confused.
New situation, however, I did not have a response plan.
I guess you could say I didn't know how to react to anything.
Then again, I rarely know how to react to anything.

So yeah.
That's it about the past.

Anyways, back to the current.
Good news.
I managed to clear all my modules.
Which means....
I AM GRADUATING!
No more educational worries for this girl!

Bad news.
Something is bothering me.
It's one of those feeling I can't seem to brush off.
So I have an overseas opportunity.
Do I want to take the opportunity?
Yes, I do!
Of course there's no guarantee I'd receive it though.
But I want to try!
I'm not afraid of being out there on my own.
I like a challenge.
So what's the problem?
How am I supposed to carry on when you've already got a knife at my throat?
Before I even applied, there's so many "what if's".
That's my problem.
Now I have truckloads of what if's of my own
What if I decide it's more important to stay?
Then I lose a good opportunity.
What if I decide to go?
Then there's going to be paranoia regarding my loyalty.
And I don't know if I can deal with that.
There's more but let's not go there.
So what am I supposed to do? 

No comments: