Friday, September 22, 2006

Street soccer! wad's ur problem!!

School was as usual... finally SOME1 left us alone!!!!


The soccer balls are attracted to me today!!!!!!!
haha..... I went to street soccer court to study coz i need to study in a noisy place... Met avlyn there... Sat down.... Waited 4 a while.... Then, jeremy came and asked for drink soo i gave him my ice lemon tea.... then my brother came and stole it away!!!!!!! Soo, i tried to study but it was too quiet soo i went to 7-11 with Avlyn to buy more drinks......She bought Green tea but i bought iced lemon tea again!!! did not even drink 1-quarter of my first bottle!!!
We were sitting on the floor happily chating and taking photos when suddenly

A FREAKING SOCCER BALL HIT ME!!!!
i totally dropped everything! my history textbook, my pink pilot pen and i threw my handphone.Thankfully, it dropped on my bag :D......The worst part is:

I SCREAMED DAMN LOUD!!!!
Soo embarrasing larh, soo many people laughed!!!! then i found out ANTHONY LOON kicked that ball!!!! what the hell?!?! haha... Then he said "i'm sorrie, i'm sorrie" haha.... i could'nt believe it!!!! he apologised>??? haha.. weird! Soo, we moved away!! Then another group of people kept on kicking the ball at me larh!!!! HATE THEM!!! If i ever get scared of balls, how am i supposed to play volleyball????!!!!

It was funn... michelle went to malaysia and could come
HERE'S THE PHOTOS!!!!!


No comments: