Sunday, September 17, 2006

A weird day in church!

it rained like hell yesterday....we all ran in the rain except for kristel!! wad a rich idiot! ask us come by taxi... haha, anyways Alan my teacher came late.And the teacher frm the other sec 1 class didn't come soo we joined classes!! soo sickening!! they occupied soo many tables!! my class used less than half lorh!....

My group had me, michelle, avlyn, kristel, geneve at first! then the boys joined and of all the people!!! there was eugene, micheal, marcel, georgio and JAPHETH!!!! We all started out being very quiet until we started laughing for no reason!! Then we discussed about who is gonna write which beatitudes!!! Then it ended up that me and japheth wanted to wite the same beatitude soo we started argueing!! He called me a sexist bçoz i said his handwritting was bad then i called him a sexist 4 nothing!!HAHA:) we argued throughout the lesson but i ended up leting him rite the beatitude!! Soo next japheth and avlyn was argueing about who could talk chinese better.... haha:) me, michelle, eugene and marcel sat there acting blur coz we dun noe chinese!!! Micheal was daydreaming!!! haahaa....

The other class left. Japheth shared with us something and we all grossed out!! Kristel became ..u noe,...haha:) then we talked about roxanne. everyone knew her except joseph.yet he said "OUH!! ROXANNE I SAW HER DAT DAY... THE PAI KIA, PIA KAI ONE". damn drama that everyone started laughing.....



CLASS ENDED.WENT 4 MASS.

we went 4 dinner at kopitiam.haha:) moses and avlyn looked like lovers!! we took some photos but i have not uploaded it yet soo i won't put it up!! anyways if i did, They'll kill me!!!!!!!!!!




-sorrie 4 the late posting-

No comments: