Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What title can i give? its always the same.....

Christable you're retarded!!!! haha. u spoiled your phone on purpose..still can demostrate in the mrt station just now!!went home with Christable, crystal, sharon, Gen and twin:) saw sim swen, samantha,valerie and isabelle at tiong!! they acted soo damn weird...haha...bought honey milk tea with double pearls... could'nt finish it soo i gave it to crystal....they ate at KFC today but i just sat there coz i had no appetite....

I think i lost my sense of laughter... no matter how funny a joke is.. i just can't seem to laugh..WIERD!!! i laugh all the time but this month is extremely weird..only laughed at this man who suddenly mumbled something to us at KFC... he was weird!!soo Help me get back my sense of laughter.... tickle me if you must....

Olivia didn't come today!!! Kristel was hyper during maths.... Lala was still weird... Sharon was soo noisy and loud!!! can't believe.. she used to barely talk!!!

I NEED MY SENSE OF LAUGHTER BACK!!!!

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!


-i really nid it now!!-

No comments: