Friday, February 09, 2007

it's soo sick to look at you guys!
walk away and make up some shit!
we waited for you but you never came!
i expected better from you! ESPECIALLY YOU!
and yet you cause my trust for you!
don't pretend that nothing happened!



had health check-up today:)
my backbone was okay last year....
then the nurse said it's slightly more to my right..
later she said i don't look like i have a backbone problem!
soo she checked again!
then it was perfectly normal!!

Had an excursion to a museum just now...
some guy was talking about his experience as a POW!
but i fell asleep half-way through!
everyone woke me up because mrs tan was looking at me!
later went to look at the displays!
became photo crazy with twin, jeslyn, michelle and others!
i'm waiting for the pictures!
had a quiz! some people were spoilt sports!
but we shan't complain:)

CONGRATS PRISCI IN THE HEATS!
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SHARON AND ISABELLE NG!

No comments: