Tuesday, September 04, 2007

AS THOUGH IT MATTERS ANYMORE.
just give me a reason why.

Well, morning went to novena church to arrange chairs in the rain. It was super fun.We were all drenched and had to go to novena square to dry up before leaving.Crashed home to take a shower and left to meet others.


Was supposed to meet dawn at woodlands but i have no fucking idea what happened.Soo i met de mello there.We saw JOY KUAN at woodlands!Then we had to go to marsiling to meet dawn, danny, sean, jeremy and anthony.Went in the train and stopped again at admiralty to wait for desmond.Okayy.On the way there, someone totally pang seh -ed us. Won't even talk to us lahh. Soo me and de mello went to msg some random person in our contact list.Reached novena church, saw celine there.Soo spent the night with celine and de mello. Half way, we went to go get STARBUCKS :D Bought the super big one and we shared.Then after went with potter's clay for dinner then back home.

The day sounded soo damn nice right,But it wasn't. Seriously thought at first it'll just be me, de mello and her.Best part of all. Someone used my name to tell her mum that she was with me-.- The feeling of being used is bloody irritating alright. You should have at least told me you wanted to spend the night with him than just shutting the fuck up and making me feel used okayy.I don't give a fucking damn anymore now!Soo just stop wasting your tim
e.

No comments: