Friday, September 14, 2007

DOUGHNUT ADDICTIONS
a box of dozen please.

Today, double mother tongue again.Before the class, sat outside the toilet with dawn, sharon, carmen and kristel.Haha.Talking about where they want their future husband to propose to them.Sharon's was totally the weirdest.Then after school went to ikea to et hotdogs! Yeah, finally after soo long.Then went to woodlands, got doughnuts.


Went for the examination prayers thing in church just now.My group was the "human's" people.Had ashley, bradley, amanda, larris, keith, sean, anthony and desmond.Damn crappy.Haha. Okayy. The whole thing was quite okayy and nice.After went to woodgrove with pereras.Then went to al-amin to meet danny and genevieve.When we were leaving, pereras came-.- Soo wanted to leave then maria went missing.Guess where she went. CHURCH TOILET-.- of all places.Okayy soo we went to the bus stop after.Larris, amrish, marius,ashley, glenn were there too. Walau! They bully me lahh. First amrish push the doughnut straingt into my face.The Michelle and Danny plan to take some photo all. Then someone paste the stupid house rental number thing on my back.HAHA! Better still in the bus. Larris "sang" this weird thing.Err... hahah! The he said "desthebee"-.- All weirdos. HHAHA! But today was a fun day.

I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!
I WANT TO GO RUNNING!
I WANT TO GO PLAY SOCCER!
I WANT TO GO TO THE GYM.
I WANT TO GO AND WORK OUT:D

No comments: