Sunday, July 24, 2011

DESIREESAYS
'For there to be good, there has to be bad'

Last night, and the entire day, got me thinking.
Its not just a thought, it's a mountain of thoughts!
Like 'Am i really happy the way things are now?'
'What's the point of doing what i actually do?'
And 'Do i even know who i am?'
Super-massive Brain-ache.
But surprisingly, it felt pretty good.
Like today, I was a loner on the weekends as usual.
So i decided to head out and cycle.
I managed to clear out a few thoughts :)
I guess it's a 'Blessing in Disguise' that I had all that time for myself.

So forget that, and here's the bitchy part.
As we're all pretty much aware,
POLY = PROJECTS = GROUPWORK.
Well, I'm way beyond pissed off with my groupmates.
Like hello! Earth to groupmates!
Project due for checking tuesday.
And what have we done,
That's right, NOTHING!
NOT ONE BLOODY USEFUL THING.
Uurgh. Shoot me already:/

Turning more insane day after day.
Slowly tearing apart.
Before completely fading into oblivion.

No comments: