Saturday, July 16, 2011

DESIREESAYS
''Silence is the key.''

Some things are meant to last.
While other should have never started.

Weekends have taken itself to a whole new level.
What happened to all the parties?
And all the late night hangouts?
Well, it pretty much faded into oblivion.
It's been 3 weeks since i've gotten a single text message on a weekend.
:/
Sucks for me.
Maybe it's an opportunity for me to do something productive.
Or maybe it's a sign that I need to get myself a proper life.

Oh well.
I managed to complete my lab report today ^^
And I've still got truckloads of time to get more work done.
Oh!
And I've decided to cut my bad habit.
I'm getting hugeass support apparently.
So i guess it'll be easier than i thought.

So here's me.
Alone at home.
Camwhoring.
On a bloody SATURDAY!





No comments: