Sunday, July 10, 2011

DESIREESAYS
'Hope dangles on a string.'
Yes, i am completely aware that I've just updated my blog like a minute ago.
But those we're just photos.
After a pretty long time, I feel like crap today.
Not pissed.
Not down.
Not over-loaded.
Not hurt.
Not rejected.
But all of it.

WARNING: This is more of a RANT, than a post.

So when something comes up, who do you turn to?
Your friends.
Apparently, I have none.
Well, apart for those i actually turned to, the rest are still cool.
I'm sick of being there when you'll never be here.
And I'm sick of texting, but never getting a reply.
I'm sick of caring when you obviously don't.
Is it selfish for me to want to talk to somebody when i need to?
I'm guessing it's a yes.
Since everyone would rather study, stay home or just completely ignore me.
Well, I'm done!
I'm not going to reply any bloody texts anymore.
I'm not going to pick up any bloody calls anymore.
I'm not going to care if you're down.
I'm not even going to bother meeting anyone anymore.

Like seriously.
Do i have to mention that something's up for anyone to notice?
Its not like I don't tweet.
Oh well.
At least there's a handful that still bothers.
Still, i can't help but feel used.
I'm supposed to be completing my assignments.
But here i am, ranting :/
Oh, Fuck it.


No comments: