Monday, May 21, 2007

DRAMATIC TEARS,
hands tied up behind me,
stabbed with a knife,
i dropped to my knees,
then my whole body fell,
i laid still for a while,
unable to struggle free,
a puddle formed beneath me,
instead of blood, pure water.



I'm pissed, sad and scared now!Someone was seriously irritating me in school just now!Made me wait like 10mins and the teacher kept on nagging at me all becasue she didn't want to pass the message to the rest of the class.Is asking one person to pass down their exam papers that difficult?I had to shout to priscilla to get the message to be passed down!Then, i failed my maths and malay!Malay was expected but i was looking foward to passing maths!I wanted to cry! I screwed the paper by one mark.. and it was a careless mistake:( And i didn't go for training today.Had no mood to train after getting beck my results and all.Now i'm going to get busted tomorrow morning.I have no idea what's going to happen to me but it was my fault and all...Soo, hopefully the worst is good:D

No comments: