Wednesday, May 09, 2007

During PE, we played captain's ball and we were divided into 4 groups.My group had ME, MICHELLE, PRISCI, MICHELLE, KRISTEL, CLAUDINE, SHANTI, CAROLINE, JESLYN AND SUE ANN.We trashed the other group:) but they played well and gave everything out.Especially cherie and Zai. Soo i almost caught the ball, then vaddi extra not even playing hit the ball away!HAHAH.Soo me, michelle and prisci went to whack her:D Somewhere in the game, THIS PERSON was blocking me soo i started to wave my hands to call my teammates.But THIS PERSON tao-ed me!LIKE WHAT THE HELL! soo i was okay then. We continued playing as normal and when i intercepted the ball she was going to catch, THIS PERSON tao-ed me again! WE'RE ON OPPOSITE TEAMS! I CAN'T GIVE YOU THE BALL! SOME SPORTSMANSHIP YOU HAVE!

Okay! then we had class games.I was supposed to play floorball but no one wanted to play soo i played soccer instead with YANTI, LIYAYA, KEERTHIKA,KRISTEL, MICHELLE, NANTHINI.then it got boring soo we moved on to badminton.Mrs Tan joined us in the game! Soo 1D was having PE and we had a match against them.BEST 7 PEOPLE. It was fun and we trashed them.Lead the class in three cheers for them and now i'm just bored.HistoryExam is tomorrow


Hey THIS PERSON!
you know who you are,
what the hell is wrong with you!
You used to be way nicer!
You've seriously been irritating me lately!
And you should know why!
but you refuse to accecpt the answer!
WE KEPT LOOKING AT YOU AT KFC?
THE MRT? CLASS? EVERYWHERE?
please larh! what makes you think it's you!
i'm not dumb okay!
i have a reason for everything.
You know you tao-ed me for no reason!
IT'S YOUR FAULT OKAY!
the least you could do is TRY to think,
about what my actions say,
BEFORE ASSUMING!

No comments: