Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'd give out eveything
for this one chance


School today was totally free period! We started the day with crapping about some stupid stuff! Then started to play speed, taiti, murderer, Blackjack,5 stars, Dirty germs and stress! It waqs really fun and all till we got bored of card games! Then we played truth or dare!All i can say is that it was funny! Went for recess then back up to class. Some teacher came up and scolded us for not going to the Home Econs room! Soo everyone went down.Went to the other half of the class' classroom and started camwhorin' like shit! Started with me and dawn, then shanna,kristel and eunice joined in. Went back for mother tongue but everyone stayed in the chinese class.Played truth and dare again and before we knew it, class was over!Pictures on my next post

Stupid things that happened to me!
-Planned a surprise, but no one co-operated!
-Scratched myself!
-Got bitten in the FACE!

No comments: