Friday, May 25, 2007

It's the last day of school! I'm soo sad now! I'm already missing all the dumb stuff we always do in class...Got back my report book.I dropped form 7th position to 14th position.It's sad but i'm happy that i at least am still top 15! Training was tough. 3step hurdles 7 times! I couldn't complete the sixth time and had to RE-DO! Valerie fell and got injured badly!HOPE YOU'RE OKAY NOW:) bought bubble tea for cassandra quek and myself after training.Sat in the middle of nowhere with victoria, kristel, dawn and cassandra.Met danny at CausewayPoint after.
Des:Hello... meet you where?
Dan:You reaching tell me i'll go to the mrt station there
Des:Okay...
WHEN I CALLED BACK!
Des:Hello! i'm reaching already!
Dan:Okay... come to burger king outside there
Des:HAHA! okay... who's there?
Dan:Just come lah!HAHA!
Guess what happened when i got there!A whole big group of them there and i was like soo ABCDEFG! Cycled with danny and pereras and went home to complete the slides!
PHOTOS FROM TODAY!
Playing cards in the dark!
Vaddi !
Kristel is such an extra!HAHA!
CAMWHORE!
slacking and playing cards!
Through a game of murderer.
Slacking on tables at the back after our ''GAME''


SOME CRAZY PHOTOS FROM YEASTERDAY:D! just as i promised
Eunise,Shanna,Kristel and twin!
HAHA! candid
It was shanna's idea! Dawn and her smelly armpits...
HAHA! random shot!
Look at michelle! Anyhow disturb the teacher!TSK TSK!

No comments: