Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Now I'm on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It's my fault when you're blind
It's better that I see it through your eyes

All these thoughts locked inside
Now you're the first to know

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight,It ends


I'm going to screw up everything i'm doing now! The whole dance thing, i can't do it! You guys know that i'll either frown or laugh when i see some people right...Seriously, i'm going to make huge mistakes especially the whole cut wheel thing! I hit a chair just now! Then there's something else called.... ''TRUST''. I've suddenly realized that i can't trust some people. One day it'll be a total secret, the next, everyone starts to know! Sorry! but you're seriously just too much sometimes...

-DROWNED-

No comments: