Thursday, June 14, 2007

Trainings and all those dance practices was seriously tiring and stressing.And especially the accident on feast day! And soo i go out to relax for once and guess what happened! I don't want to bump into him soo can you all stop trying to? I know you want to help me and all, but it's seriously getting annoying. Can't you leave me alone for once and just cut it out! I don't care what you guys try to do to me but do you all even know if he's like irritated? No right! I don't want him to fucking hate me and i don't want to hate you guys either. Thanks but it doesn't help at all....


VALERIE: Are you okay now? hahaha! get better okay:D
VICTORIA: Let's go on tuesday okay:D after training and bring extra shirt!
ISABELLE: I want to buy shake shake fries:(
DAWN: Tomorrow 11.30 at CCK.... Strawberry is love!

No comments: