Sunday, June 10, 2007

YTSA CAMP!
day one!

I fetched Isabelle chua and ang at jurong then went down to the place.Saw the other STC girls there and sat there with them.They split us up into groups and have 2 talks. We played dome race game and it was really fun! I was group leader and had to wear this wistle around my neck! HAHAHA! we also had to make something to protect an egg from breaking.The eggs were already rotten! Had TEAM SINGAPORE night then lied down on the track looking at the stars and went fora bath and sleep!

Day two
I MISSED EVERYTHING! WENT HOME EARLY!


FEAST DAY!
Sold balloons to people and i sucked alot of helium! HAHA! i have no i dea why but i went into the dunking machine! It was fun:D I fell ib love with the Latté my stall was selling! After had the dinner! I already told you guys i was going to screw up right! and i did! FELL WHILE DOING THE CUTWHEEL! how dumb right! I had a dream exacaly the same a few days back! DEJAVU! Well, at least it went well apart from that:D

No comments: