Saturday, August 04, 2007

I can hear your every word.
I can see your every move.
I won't fall for your lies.
I won't bother to listen to you.
I shouldn't even pretend i like you.
I should walk straight to you and tell you.
I dislike you.You're too whatever.

You think i'm an extra in everything.
You think i'm someone who thinks she's boss.
You think i'll fall for whatever lies you tell them.
You only pretend to like me but think i don't know.
You think you're one of them but you're not.
You should know that you're the EXTRA!
You will get it for being a total bitch to me!

They think that because they're in they control us.
They didn't appreciate any help we gave to them.
They never wanted us but they only pretended to.
They don't deserve to have us as so called ''FRIENDS''
They aren't what i thought they were.
They totally showed me what the really are.
They are no longer part of my patheti life.
They will never be mentioned of again.

Thought that no one like you exsited here.
Thought you could actually understand why.
Thought you were more reasonable than that!
Erased from my memory is You and Them.
Gone, i don't want it back ever again.
Leave me alone now. Run off to your wanna-bes.


It's either i hate practically everything now or the world is full of hatred.Haven't really got the mood to blog soo i didn't.Friday was the most horrible day of my sec 2 life.Not only did i have to listen to a bitch, she tao-ed me):<>

No comments: