Thursday, August 23, 2007

TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME.
IT'S WORTH CHASING FOR AFTER ALL.

And i will answer all you wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me on of your kisses, don't know what i'd do.
Soo hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles,
Yes, you make my like worthwhile.
Soo i told you with a smile.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU


Practiced for ACER'S day for PE today. My body hurts more now.I can't walk down the stairs properly.I'd just fall down and break my bone.Well, some shitty school people were totally bad mouthing our school.Calling us LESBIANS! Immatured, childish losers like them can't tell the difference between crooks and lesbians-.- Well, maybe their IQ is just too low.One guy was totally gay and they were all UGLY! soo they were looking at us because we are WAY prettier than them.Tsk tsk. Envy is a sin.Well, crashed back with sharon, nicolette, dawn and REBECCA! hahah! I can't upload the photos cause blogger is being irritating. I need to lose weight FAST!

No comments: