Monday, August 20, 2007


Scream shout and cry.
Never will i be willing to.

Both happy and sad moments seem bad enough to put you through that difficult state.I'll remember all the happiness you had ever given to me.I'll also remember all those depressing and hurting moments.Don't be bothered to try anything new, they'll all still remain totally the same.Apologies don't really help, Insults are compilments and Compliments are insults.Darkness is somthing not to fear while light shout bring fear instead. We're supposed to Forgive and Forget.But there will always be this piece unwilling to forgive and forget.

Science and maths results are out today.Shockingly i've got 30 marks for both.I can get into ART next year :D But i'm going to fail my english, geog and malay for sure now. Some YTSA event is coming up again.Should i go? haha. I'm lazy.Ramdom pictures!

De mello's place after sport's day 07
The fans were super fun to play with:D
And slacking was the best!

No comments: